A Wedding Ceremony Booklet, or Order of Service Booklet is an integral part of your special day.
Not only is it the perfect way to inform your guests of the order of ceremony and who is part of your wedding party, it is also a beautiful keepsake for your family and friends of your big day.
- Our standard wedding mass booklet is A5 portrait size and consists of 12 pages, printed on 100gsm white matt paper throughout (including the cover also printed on 190gsm card). Booklets are supplied to you stapled and folded. We can print your wedding mass booklet in full colour, or black and white.
- Booklet text must be supplied as a PDF, unfortunately we cannot accept MS Word Documents.
- Booklets are printed in multiples of 4, 8, 12 etc. so some blank pages may occur depending on the quantity of text you provide.
- We can create bespoke wedding booklets, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your ideas and we will happily create a set of wedding stationery to suit your bespoke wedding theme.
- Print Ready also provides the alternative to the Wedding Ceremony Booklet, please check out our Ceremony Sheets page to find out more.
- Ceremony booklets are also available for a wide range of other events such as First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Funerals, Graduation and Civil Ceremonies, please call Print Ready today to enquire about our wide range of products or explore our website further.