The funeral mass book
is a simple but elegant way to cherish the memory of your loved one,
many use the booklet to celebrate the life of their loved one with
fitting poems, prayers and photographs.
At Print Ready we are aware how
difficult this time is so we ensure that the ordering process runs
smoothly, with respect and as stress free as possible for you.
- There are a few technical items that need to be considered before
beginning the ordering process, please chat with your funeral service
director or priest to check if particular verses are required.
- Our standard funeral mass booklets are A5 portrait size and consists
of 12 pages, printed on 130gsm white matt paper throughout (including
the cover also printed on 130gsm). Booklets are supplied to you stapled
and folded. We can print your funeral mass booklet in full colour, or
black and white.
- We have an option to upgrade to a heavier cover, 300gsm card in full colour, or black and white.
- Booklet text must be supplied as a PDF, unfortunately we cannot accept MS Word Documents.
- Booklets are printed in multiples of 4, 8, 12 etc. so some blank pages may occur depending on the quantity of text you provide.
- We can create bespoke funeral mass booklets, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your needs.
- Print Ready also provides the alternative to the Funeral Mass Booklet, please check out our Funeral Order of Service Sheets page to find out more.
- Ceremony booklets are also available for a wide range of other events
such as First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Weddings, Graduation and